Why should you consider the ACS Group Level Term Life Insurance Plans?
As a surgeon you may have many financial obligations that have increased your need for life insurance. Help protect your family’s financial future, your home and the lifestyle you have worked hard for with the American College of Surgeons Group 10-Year, 15-Year, and/or 20-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plans. Apply for coverage under one, or more of the Level Term Life Insurance Plans to help ensure that if you become terminally ill or die, your family may still be able to pay:
- Mortgage payments
- Medical bills
- Funeral expenses
- School loans
- Children’s tuition
Here is what the ACS Group Level Term Life programs can offer you:
- Rates guaranteed for 10, 15 or 20 years depending on the plan you choose and benefits that do not reduce for as long as you are covered
- Coverage up to $4,000,000
- Spouse coverage available up to $2,000,000
- Includes an Accelerated Death Benefit
- Valuable Package Discount available as well as Volume and Non-Smoker Discounts
- Renewal options available allowing coverage to continue up to age 85 if desired
Available exclusively to eligible ACS members under 65.
Valuable Package Discount
If your personal ACS insurance package includes one or more of the Term Life Plans, one or both of the Disability Plans, and either one or both the Hospital Indemnity or Accidental Death and Dismemberment plans, your total premium will be reduced by 25% on all plans. Incredible savings!!
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.