Why do you need Long-Term Disability Income Insurance?
Lose your ability to practice to a disabling sickness or injury and you could lose everything you have worked so hard to acquire.
The ACS Long-Term Disability plan can help you maintain your current lifestyle and help protect you and your family from serious debt by replacing a portion of your income with monthly benefits up to $20,000 for covered disabilities.
Here is what the ACS Group Long-Term Disability program can offer you:
*Available exclusively to eligible ACS members under age 64
- Monthly benefits up to $20,000
- Choose your waiting period – 30, 60, 90 or 180 days
- Specialty coverage with residual disability benefits
- Spouse benefit available
Optional Benefits available to help secure your future income and insurability
- Future Purchase Option (FPO) Rider - This rider allows ACS members to increase benefits as their income grows without having to go through the medical underwriting process again.
- Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) Rider - Monthly benefits during a covered disability can automatically increase with inflation, offering ACS Members peace of mind should you suffer from a long term disabling condition.
Valuable Package Discount
You can receive a 25% Package Discount in addition to our already competitive rates. To qualify for this discount, you must be insured in at least one plan from each of the three coverage categories:
1. Group Term Life: Level Term Life (10-, 15-, or 20-Year Term) and/or Traditional Term Life
2. Group Disability Income Insurance: Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and/or Office Overhead Expense Disability
3. Supplemental Group Coverages: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and/or Supplemental Disability Insurance (for educational expense obligations)
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.