Who will pay your educational expenses if you suffer a disability?
The ACS Supplemental Disability Income Insurance Plan offers a choice of two plans that can provide monthly benefits to help cover your educational debt if you become disabled from a covered accident or illness, so your career goals can stay on track.
Supplemental disability insurance plan highlights include:
- Monthly benefits of up to $2,500 (in $100 units)
- Select between two different Maximum Benefit Period plan options. This is the amount of time you can receive benefits in the event of a covered total disability
- Option 1: 5-Years
- Option 2: 10-Years
- Terminal disability benefit: If you are disabled for 30 days or more and pass away while benefits are being paid, a final benefit will help cover your outstanding student loans up to $150,000
- Benefits are paid to the insured member to use as needed
- Waiver of Premium for covered disabilities that last longer than 6 months.
30-Day No Obligation “Free-Look”
When you receive your certificate, you will have 30 days to review it. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return it, without claim, marked “cancel”. Your coverage will be invalidated and you will receive a full refund of any premium paid - no questions asked.
Valuable Package Discount
You can receive a 25% Package Discount in addition to our already competitive rates. To qualify for this discount, you must be insured in at least one plan from each of the three coverage categories:
1. Group Term Life: Level Term Life (10-, 15-, or 20-Year Term) and/or Traditional Term Life
2. Group Disability Income Insurance: Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and/or Office Overhead Expense Disability
3. Supplemental Group Coverages: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and/or Supplemental Disability Insurance (for educational expense obligations)
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.